Bless Up, my fave treat from my fam!!! Yummm!
From the garden to the table - Seasoned Baked Kale Chips - Give Thanks!!
8 oz. or 1 bunch kale leaves*
2 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 tsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp raw organic agave
1 tsp organic rosemary
1/4 tsp paprika
1 tsp braggs amino
3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
*= from the garden
1. Remove the leaves from the thick stems of the kale (place aside for stir fry dish).
2. In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, rosemary, paprika, nutritional yeast, raw agave, granulated garlic, braggs amino. Mix thoroughly.
4. Then apply marinade on to the kale, mix and coat the leaves evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spread evenly on the pan and bake for 15-20 min.
4. Let it cool before serving.
Note: Be sure to place the kale in one layer on the baking tray. Overcrowding will steam the kale rather than crisp it.